- Brought in the New Year with Nate's family!
- My parents came to visit the grand ole' city of San Antonio.
- I quit my job (actually in December of '07) and enjoyed some very much needed "me" time.
- I got a part time job. Way better than my old job!
- My niece, Makena, was born!
- Nate and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary.
- I flew home to Oregon to meet Makena and help celebrate Drew's 2nd and Luke's 4th birthdays.
- Nate and I went to Seattle for Nate's cousin's wedding. It was a Hindu wedding and was so gorgeous (and the food was awesome). Nate was a groomsman and made an awesome speech at the Sangeet (which he wrote minutes before on a napkin).
- Nate turned 28!
- My parents came to visit.
- We decided we wanted a baby!
- We celebrated 4th of July with our Texas friends.
- Morning sickness kicked in (and is sadly still sticking around- although better- in December).
- We told the families we are having a baby!
- I turned 28 on the 28th!
- I traveled home to Portland and we took a family trip to my parents' cabin in Black Butte. Sadly Nate couldn't take the time off and join us but he will be there in 2009!
- We found out we are (almost certainly) having a boy. I was shocked!
- Nate and I flew to Boulder, CO for a friend's wedding. It was so gorgeous!
- I went to a few very fun baby showers!
- I went back to Oregon to see the family and hang out with my dad after his surgery.
- I had a big scare on the flight back to San Antonio and had to go to the ER in Denver. By myself mind you. The people at the hospital were so nice to me!
- We found out we are definitely having a boy! He's quite the show off!