Friday, December 12

About 6 months ago...

Nate and I took a vacation to San Francisco. Nate's work team had the top sales in the region and were rewarded with the trip. San Francisco is one of my favorite places ever however Nate isn't much of a city person. We were able to shop, see two of Nate's sisters who live in the area and my forever friend, Becky (we've been friends for 28 years people)! We also did a bunch of sight seeing including my favorite place in the world, Alcatraz!

I thought it would be fun to finally post some of my favorite pictures from the trip! They are mostly scenic (it was just the two of us for most of the trip) and some aren't the best (I'm still learning how to use my awesome SLR camera Nate got me last Christmas). Here they are...





My favorite place, Alcatraz!

Nate enjoying a Deschutes beer (very hard to find in TX)!

At Alcatraz...
Had to take this one because Nate works for J&J! 



Chinatown

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Great pictures! Looks like fun!