- weighs- Nate and I are guessing b/c Ben has his 4 month appointment on Monday and we will find out then. There is a prize for whoever is closest. Stay tuned... (Nate guesses 13 lbs 9 oz; Lindsey guesses 13 lbs 14 oz) Update: Ben weighs 14 lbs 5 oz.
- is about 24 inches long (we will find this out for sure at his appointment as well) Update: Ben is 24 1/4 inches long.
- wears 3-6 month tops but still 0-3 month bottoms. Poor little guy has short legs!
- wears size 1 diapers.
- has blue eyes.
- has taken 2 showers. One with mom (he loved it) and one with dad (he didn't love it so much). He's still a much bigger fan of the bath.
- has taken his first bath without his newborn sling. He loved being under the water more and it made a much bigger mess for mom to clean up!
- holds his head up very well.
- loves sucking on his hands, his blankie, spit-up rags (pretty much anything he can get in his mouth).
- has been to the zoo.
- is grabbing things. He likes to hold on to the side of his car seat and will grab at some of his toys.
- loves watching So You Think You Can Dance. He is really into music (and watching TV). Put those 2 together and you have his perfect Thursday night. He also enjoys long walks on the beach and dinner by candle light.
- does not sleep in until 9 or 10 anymore. Sad for mom and dad! We have been starting our days between 7 and 7:30 now. (I am thankful for the time we had together sweet bed. We will be together once again.)
- has taken a road trip to Dallas and met a real live Texas Longhorn.
- is learning things so fast!
We love you little Ben!