That is the only word that can describe me and this blog lately. Nate, Ben and I are still getting use to having so much to do with family and friends around. Here are a few quick updates with us and I promise you won't hear that 7 letter word around here again.
- Possibly the only thing I am good at keeping up on are Ben's monthly updates so you should all remember that little Ben is slowly turning into Big Ben. He's 8 and 1/2 months old and still has no teeth and is just about to take off with his crawling.
- I have a job! I am getting paid in experience rather than money but I am so excited! I am working once a week (so I'm not sure I can really call it a job) at Kate Kelly Photography. I am working as an assistant in the office and on shoots. Hopefully soon I will get to be a 2nd shooter on portrait sessions. Kate is an amazing photographer! If anyone needs photos taken definitely check her out!
- Nate has been to every home Duck game this year and Ben and I have been faithfully watching on TV.
- We are enjoying everything Fall in Oregon. We've been walking in the cool weather, gone to The Pumpkin Patch, and taken many driving "naps" through the country. Have I said how much I love Oregon?
- We are looking forward to a ton of changes this year (and no, I'm not pregnant). It's like 70% fun and 30% scary not knowing where we'll be a year from now. Stay tuned because who knows where life might take us!