- is definitely not the petite baby he once was. Ben weighs close to 16 lbs this month!
- wears 3-6 month clothing and size 2 diapers. Some of his clothes are getting small and he can manage in some bigger things as well.
- sleeps in his crib and all night long! He catches on quickly. We let him cry one night and he pretty much figured it out. It is a dream to get so much sleep again! He also naps in his crib. It's amazing how much I can get done when I don't have to hold the child.
- sleeps on his tummy. Yes, I should win Mother of the Year for this one, but I tried to keep him on his back and he rolls immediately to his tummy. As long as he's sleeping, I'm okay with it!
- loves laughing at his Gigi and Papa.
- is ticklish on his tummy. This also makes him laugh (as does throwing him in the air- I know, Mother of the Year).
- got his first owie. Poor Ben slammed his head against the side of the tub. It bled. It bled a lot.
- is the next Michael Phelps (minus the whole bong thing).
- immediately rolls onto his tummy when he is set down. This makes getting him dressed and changing his diaper harder than getting Jillian to invite you to the Fantasy Suite.
- grabs things intentionally. He loves playing with his feet!
- has been to the beach, Black Butte and the Nordstrom sale.
- is able to get his car seat toy and jumper to play music by pressing the buttons. Seriously, he's a genius.
Stay tuned for 6 month pictures (on location in the BBR). Here is a picture from Ben's 6th month to hold you over.