Tuesday, December 16

These are a few of my favorite things.

Life on the couch has led me to spend much time searching Etsy. I know I've mentioned this fabulous website many times in the past. For anyone not in the know, Etsy is a website where you can buy and sell all things handmade. You can find an abundance of fab things. Here are some of my favorite things.

This cardigan is gorgeous! Oh how I wish I could make one myself. It would be so cozy with jeans and some awesome flats. It's yours for $235 at Keep & Share's shop.

With a baby on the way, this idea really strikes a cord with me. What a fun, fashionable way to display a little family history. This would really be something to treasure for years! It's available at Almost Sunday. The best part, during the month of December a portion of the shop's proceeds will go to The Smile Train!



I must have babies on the brain because another favorite is this Mother's Love Necklace from ArtWark. I also love anything with birds (as my husband can attest).




And the bird theme continues. In addition to birds, I love the color orange! This pillow 
is $28 from Joom.



And if you don't like birds as much as I do (like my sister, Megan), check out these perfect notecards. 




(These would make the perfect teacher gift!)

Find them here, here, or here. And I have to be totally honest. It was very difficult not to include one with birds! Who knew birds were so popular!


No comments: