Tuesday, December 9

For All the Moms...

I just got the two cutest books in the mail (thanks Suz and Brent). My sister-in-law and brother-in-law sent them to keep me occupied on bed rest! I just had to share them because they are perfect for all the new moms/moms-to-be I know! Very hilarious and perfect for the socially savvy moms out there. I definitely recommend!

The first is Sippy Cups Are Not for Chardonnay by Stefanie Wilder Taylor. Not only is this book cute but it offers practical advice in short little stories. Perfect for new moms!


The second hilarious and informative book is The Three-Martini Playdate by Christie Mellor. My favorite part of this book has to be the vintage looking pictures. They make me feel like a 1950's house wife while I'm really the most modern of stay-at-home (almost) moms. This book also has recipes like Weenie Fondue and more! 


Thanks again! I can't wait to devour these two gems! 

No comments: