Wednesday, January 6

At Eleven Months...

11months
Note: Yes, I realize it is 2010 and not 2009. My bad.

Ben:

  • weighs 20 lbs. 8 oz. He's definitely a little chunker!
  • wears 6-12 month clothes.
  • has four teeth. Two on top and two on bottom. He also hasa new silly smile he likes to do to show them off. Unfortunately said smile has gone undocumented but I'm working on it.
  • was lucky enough to get many beautiful and fun new toys for Christmas though his favorite thing to play with is a drum stick and old measuring cups (he does love all his new toys though).
  • loves crawling up the stairs.
  • is getting a pretty great sleep schedule down. Finally.
  • is a snuggler (is that a word?).
  • can say dada, mama, gigi, and bye. Mostly he just says mama when he's crying but whatever.
  • has such a personality. He loves attention and thinks he's pretty funny. He loves playing games (especially with daddy) and knows how to get attention when he thinks he deserves it!
  • has a sad mommy! While it's so fun watching him grown and learn, I want him to stay young forever! I can't believe we will have an actual toddler in one month!

11months2

2 comments:

Faith said...

Those are two great pictures of him! I can't believe he's almost 1!

Lauren and Matt said...

He is so cute, I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!