Life here is good. We are still getting settled into life and will be back to posting more often soon. I will leave you with a few Oregon/Texas comparisons.
- In Texas we counted pick up trucks. In Oregon we count Subarus.
- Our recycling bin is about twice the size of our garbage can in Texas and we can actually recycle cardboard (yes, Oregon peeps, you read that right).
- We drink sake over margaritas (or if you're Nate you just drink lots of Oregon beer- he has to make up for lost time, right?).
- The produce actually tastes like real fruit (the way I remember it). This is probably because it doesn't have to take 3 different planes just to get to the grocery store.
- There are no margaritas to go in Oregon but you can buy alcohol before noon on Sunday.
- Speaking of Sunday, places are not closed for worship and the mall opens at a normal time in Oregon.
- No queso! (Seriously, what is up with that?)
Stay tuned for more Oregon adventures (and yes, I know I need to change my blog name)!