- weighs 9 lbs 14 oz. He's up 4 lbs from birth (and 2.5 lbs from a month ago) which puts him in the 16th percentile for his age.
- is 21 1/4 inches. Poor guy is only in the 7th percentile for height.
- wears size 1 diapers though they are quite huge. He could really benefit from a size in between newborn and size 1.
- wears 0-3 months clothes.
- still has very blue eyes. They have gotten lighter but we are still expecting them to change. It would be pretty amazing if they stayed blue.
- loves to be held. He is the stage of not wanting to be set down (I'm wearing him in the Baby Bjorn as I type).
- sleeps well. Yesterday he slept until 10 am. Last night he slept from 10:30 pm until 4:30 am. He does sleep in bed with us at times, but mostly sleeps in his crib.
- finally loves his swaddle blanket.
- has had two bottles.
- does not help his dad with chores (Nate wanted to be sure I included this).
- loves watching TV though I try not to let him.
- goes to Story Time at the library with his girlfriend, Elise.
- has been to the Alamo.
- is starting to grab at things.
- loves being outside (thankfully we live in southern Texas).
- really enjoys being in the bath. We have only had one peeing in the tub incident and one falling asleep in the tub incident.
- is starting to smile.
- rolls onto his back or falls asleep the moment we set him on his tummy.
- is about to take his first plane trip to Oregon!
Monday, April 6
At Two Months