1. I'm still pregnant! Three months ago, when I was put on bedrest, I never thought I would make it to February.
2. Sorry, this one is gross, but I didn't throw up all month! It's the first month since July that I haven't! That's not to say that I haven't felt sick but it's an improvement.
3. The Bachelor started. I'm not usually a big Bachelor fan (I don't think I've watched since Andrew Firestone), but with a lack of things to do, I'm hooked! I love that he loves brunettes and my favorites are Jillian and Melissa. I know most people love Molly, but she drives me crazy!
4. Nate snuck me out of the house last Thursday night for dinner out. It was so great to get out of the house and go somewhere besides the doctor's office!
Those are about all the highlights I have!
Things to look forward to this month:
- My mom is coming into town this Thursday.
- I will have my baby within the next 2 weeks.
- No more bedrest after the baby is born!
- Megan and Makena (my sister and niece) are coming to visit at the end of the month.