1. Obviously, my son was born on the 6th. You can read all about his birth here. Right now the little guy is curled up on my chest (making typing a little difficult). Bennett is the best baby ever. While my pregnancy wasn't the easiest or the most fun, it was worth it a million times over. It's crazy to think that little Ben should still be cooking for a few more days (he was due March 3rd).
2. My mom was able to be here for her grandson's birth. She was actually on her way to San Antonio to hang out with me while on bedrest when I went into labor! We called her on the way to the hospital while she was enjoying her layover in Denver. That was a fun call to make! I didn't realize how important it would be for me to have my mom with me while in labor. She was also in the room for the delivery! It couldn't have worked out any better.
3. Nate and I have spent the last few weeks getting to know our son. He looks like his daddy. He loves to sleep like his mommy. He loves Cooper and is great on his own. He enjoys his newborn lounger, bouncy seat and swing. He makes the best faces. Nate is able to calm him down if he gets upset (which is rare). I don't think either of us realized how in love with this little guy we would be. He is the best and has made our family complete.
4. My dad came to visit! He was able to meet his 6th grandchild and helped us out around the house (being on bedrest for the last 3 months, our house needed a lot of help). It was so fun to see our little man with his Gigi and Papa!
4. Megan and Makena came to visit us! We had such a great time and it was so fun to see the cousins together. Makena loved Ben and he loved watching her. We went shopping and relaxed. It was so great to have family in town. I always have such a hard time saying goodbye.