A quick picture of our stockings last year. They are all made by my mom (the newer additions), grandma, or great grandma. Mine is the one on the far right (you can see the '80 on it).
- gift certificate (Starbucks, Home Depot, itunes, etc.)
- magazine subscriptions
- cheese ball (okay, maybe that one is just for me, but I love it)
- small tools (screwdrivers, wrench, etc.)
- business card holder
- jewelry (nothing too expensive. Come on people, it's a stocking)
- hand lotion, lip gloss, etc.
- underwear (this one if more fun for the ladies)
- note cards (check out The Paper Rabbit)
- golf balls
- fancy mustard or sauces
Any other great ideas out there? I'm sure my ideas aren't a huge revelation, but I hope they help!